måndag 4 februari 2013

nånting?

Hello. I’m Wendy Lewis. I work here as a maid. I think there is something wrong here on the train... I mean, the count and the countess are a little special here. The count is very over-protective and he never let his wife talk to anyone. She always looks down, I think there is something wrong there. Well I spoke with my colleague yesterday. We spoke about it and she thinks that I’m right. She thinks it too, and it is a very akward feeling. I think that there is something special with them because they never ever speak to anyone and that is what gives it an akward feeling! But... Someone found a knife in the bedroom of miss Harriet Hubbard yesterday, and when I was in the kitchen yesterday at the night to get something to drink I saw that the knife was gone and before the knive was gone count André was in the kitchen, and when i asked him what he did there he wouldn’t give me an answer and just said ”nothing” I became a little scared, because he and mister samuel rattchett had a lot of problem with some money and they always faught about money. One day I heard them fighting very much and André said to Samuel ”If you don’t give me the money on thursday afternoon I’ll kill you. I don’t know what is going on here but I think that the count André killed Samuel and he just hid the knife in the room of Harriet so nobody would think it was him. But I still think that André is the murderer. I don’t know if it is true and we’ll see. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Good text! It's good that you have written why you are on the train and you thoughts about how the job is on the train.

    You have forgotten to write I with capital letter in the beginning. You haven't published who you think is the murder or how you feel about the murder. On some places you can delete the point so the sentence get's longer.

    SvaraRadera