tisdag 22 januari 2013

Colonel George Arthur


I’m traveling from India where I have worked as a British colonel to help the Indian army. I travelled from India to Baghdad where I met miss Debenham on the train. When we were in Istanbul we saw Mr. Ratchett and miss Debenham said to me that he had very dark eyes. We went on the train and there I met the American Mr. MacQueen in the Calais coach and I started talking with him but in the conversation the train stopped and we tried to get some fresh air but the door to the dining cart was locked. We didn’t bother calling the conductor so we went to bed when I noticed that the door to compartment number one wasn’t quite closed. 

I was lying on my bed and wondered why Mr. Hardmans door wasn’t quite closed and I quickly draw the solution that he was in the bathroom and he had forgot to close the door. I was very tired and started sleeping quite quickly.

On the morning I woke upp and looked out of my compartment.  I saw that something had happened in Mr. Ratchetts compartment. I sneaked to the door and saw that Mr. Ratchett was murdered, I heard that he was killed between midnight and two o’clock. That was when I went to my room I thought and started thinking about why Mr. Hardmans door wasn't closed . I went back to my compartment to rest because it was early in the morning and I had just been sleeping in 5 hours so I was very tired.

I couldn’t sleep because I could only think about who it was that killed Mr. Ratchett.  I came to the conclusion that it was Mr. Hardman that did it. First he sneaked out of his room and sneaked in to Mr. Ratchetts compartment and stabbed him with the knife and then he went in to Mrs. Hubbard and put the knife in her bag. Then on the way back to his compartment he leaves the handkerchief with the letter h embroidered on it that he used to hold the weapon with to avoid any fingerprints on the murder weapon in Mr. Ratchetts compartment and then he goes to bed. Miss Swanson also said that there was a button from a conductors uniform in Mrs. Hubbards compartment and the conductors said that they had all of there buttons but maybe the have two pairs of uniforms and that Mr. Hardman stole one of them and went in to Mrs. Hubbards compartment where he dropped the button when he left the knife there before he walked to the toilet and dumped the uniform there.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar