onsdag 9 januari 2013

Robert Janson

This is my final travel before I get home to my children and wife. I should hurry up buying presents though, so that I don't get home without presents. Today and everyday have been very hectic. I run around being nice and serving food. At about eleven in the evening I can go to bed after helping the cook with the dishes. I really don't like serving people which are not nice to me but I have to do it or else I don't get any money. I share sleeping room with the cook Hugo. He snarls and talks in his sleep but mostly I am to tired to recognize it. I really miss my family so as fast that I can run I will hurry home. I try to be nice to everybody but sometimes when they even won't give me a small tip I get mad, but of course I can't show i am angry on them so I just smile and walk away.



 After the murder.

Some days are harder than other days, this day everyone was shouting for food and I had to run around getting payed and deliver food. There was even one person, Ms Hubbard that wouldn't give me any tip until her daughter convinced her. I had no time to even think on looking after murderers. One time I even had to work harder cause Emily was just talking to one of the conductors and not working. I got so mad so I went and talked to the cook and he got Emily back to work. After a long evening about ten o'clock I stumbled to my cabin to get some rest, I was so tired after the days work I fell asleep directly. I had to drag myself up eight in the morning to serve breakfast.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar