tisdag 22 januari 2013

Who am I?

My name is Samuel Ratchett. I am travelling to France with my servant Mr. Masterman, my companion Mr. MacQueen and Mr. Hardman. I don’t really like anyone here, and I don’t recognize anyone here. I like the steaks here, there is a bit of a famine in the beef compartment though. And that’s all I eat. Beef.

The staff is friendly enough, I don’t really like them though. They’re all snobs, especially Colonel Arthur, with his snobby british accent and snobness. They all think that they’re better than America. AMERICA! The land of the free and home of the brave.

1 kommentar:

  1. Your grammar is perfect and the text was good, but you didn't really tell us how your character looked like. I like how you described your character's personality in this text though.

    SvaraRadera