torsdag 17 januari 2013

Harriet Hubbard - Journal


Hello, I’m Mrs Harriet Hubbard. Many people say I have a kind face, but.. I don’t know.And I am traveling back to Los Angeles with my daughter and my son-in-law. Both are really lovely and kind. And a great company... But the workers on this train, some are really rude! Dear god! One of the waitors rolled his eyes when I wouldn’t tip him, well, I’m not tipping him if he gives me coffee with to much sugar! Never!! I told him so, he just frowned and walked off. Rude. Well, anyways, my daughter and her husband cheer me up, and keep my company... Which I like, especially when the workers here are so awfully rude! Dear god! They should be nicer too thoose who are older!!  Well, it will probably be better later on... Well, I atleast hope so.  Wel, but the food they serve is increadable, it has a wonderful taste, it would have been perfect if the waitor had some 

Well, now something terrible happened! A murder was comitted!! Can you believe it?!! It was Mr Ratchett who lost his life! Stabbed in the chest, three times. My daughter told me so in the morning... But... it could have been me, maybe... Because someone entered my compartment, in the middle of the night?! What if that was the killer!! Oh god, it felt like my heart was about to stop, I was terryfied, oh dear god. Oh I hope I’m not next on the killers ’To kill list’. But, my jewlery is safe, I hid it in my pillow... I know... My life is much more worth then jewlery, but I still find my jewlery important. I hope noone steels it. But... How can I sleep at night, knowing a killer is amung us! And what about my dayúghter and her husband?! what if they would to be injured in this, or even worse... I can bearly imagine... It’s so... awful I... dear.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar