onsdag 30 januari 2013

Marco Foscarelli


I’m Marco Foscarelli. I’m from Italy, but i  lived in Chigaco for 10 years now. I work as a salesman for Ford motor cars. People say that I’m a very happy person, I talk a lot and I love to talk about my work. I was on the train because I had business in Milan. So i was on my way to Milan. The night when the man was murdered, I sat in the dining-car for a long time. It was very nice there. I ate a big steak with mashed potatoes. I was talking to two americans. They sat with me and we talked about our work. We sat there a couple of hours and we bought some drinks and talked. It was really nice and we became good friends. We asked for the bill and then we all payed our food and drinks. One of the guys thought it was really expensive and was complaining about the price. But then it was something wrong on his order, they fixed it and he payed the money. Then i went back to my compartment it was empty. my roommate, Mr Masterman, wasn’t there so i watched some TV. I watched a football game between Real Madrid and Barcelona, El classico. It was a great game and it ended 2-2. Then it went to penalty shoot-out and Barcelona won. 
When the game was finished Mr Masterman came back from Mr Ratchett. He was down and felt very weird. He sat in his corner and read a book. The conductor came in to our room and made our beds. I was very pleased that he made my bed beacuse I was so tired. It was very hard to sleep because Mr Masterman had a toothache so he groaned all night. He kept me awake for hours. When i slept he woke me up a several times with his noices. Suddenly i woke up and heard weird noices from the compartment next to us. It was from Mr Ratchett’s room. I heard a scream, from a man. And then footsteps. I ran in Mr Ratchetts compartment and i found him lying on the floor, coverd with blood. His last word was:

- It was her. Mrs... 

Then he closed his eyes. I called for the staff and a doctor. They carried away his body and whispered to eachother, they told me to go to sleep again. When i woke up in the morning i went to the dining-cart and had a great breakfast. I sat with the two americans again and i told them about what I saw. One of them took a bit on his fresh sandwich and told me he saw Mrs Hubbard running to her compartment in the middle of the night. He was on his way back from the toilet. She was covered with a something and her shirt was destroyed. It was dark and he asked what she had done. She said she droped her shampoo when she took a shower. He thought it was weird to shower in the night but he was so tired so he went to sleep again. Then I told him what i heard and saw:

- I heard he was talking to Mrs Hubbard. They were argued about something. I think they were in love. Mrs Hubbard said she saw Mr Ratchett with another woman, Greta Ohlsson. She saw them kiss. Mr Ratchett said she attacked him and he pushed her away. But she got mad because she knew he lied to her, I said. 

 We talked about it for a while and we decided to go to Mrs Hubbards room and have a little talk with her. When we got there she wasnt there. But her door was open, so we went in. Under her bed we found a knife! Then in her bag we found bloody clothes. We ran fast to  Mrs Swanson’s compartment. She told us to show what we found and we went to 
Mrs Hubbards compartment again. She called for the conductor and his staff and they all came to take a look. We told everyone to gather in the dining-cart. Mrs Hubbard showed up and looked very uncomfortable. Mrs Swanson told everything and the conductor and the cook took Mrs Hubbard and locked her in the closet. On next station the police arrived and took Mrs Hubbard. 


1 kommentar:

  1. I thought it was good because it was easy to keep up with the text and because you had wrote it with passion. One thing you could remember for the next time is to have more varied language. In the beginning of your text you repeated "for a long time" a few times. I think it was a good story and you formulated the tex in a good way.

    SvaraRadera