onsdag 30 januari 2013

Story



My name is Sue watson and i’m a maid on this train. I’m not going to tell my age. You are probably wondering why. It’s because I think the age dosen’t matter. It’s just a stupid number. So, I have black hair and I think I’m very effective when I’m working. I don’t like stand idle. 
I’am from Brighton. And I was a housewife before. But since me and my man divorced I’ve been working as a maid for the railway company and I don’t have any children. I work on the train because think the life is more simple on board trains. 
I will work alot during the christmas and New Year’s holidays. I don’t have any relatives to celebrate with and I really hate being alone during the holidays. 
I share compartment with maid Wendy Lewis.  
I’m a littlebit scared right now. I am afraid because of the murder committed on this train. Maby it will happend aigen. You can never be sure. Me and my job mate are watching out for eachother because both are really scared. Who will miss me if i got killed? 
So I went to the resturant wagon to see if it needed to be cleaned:

I walked past the long corridor when I heard footsteps behind me. I stopped for I while thinking if I’m gonna turn around and pretend to be scared or just keep on walking. I just stood there when I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. At that point I got really scared. I turned around with very shaking hands. I looked up and saw Wendy

-Need som help?
-Oh my god! You almost made me shit my pants!
-Haha oh, i’m sorry Sue! I diden’t mean to. Haha but you should have seen you’re face thought. 
-Just shut up and come with me to the resturant wagon and see if it needs to be cleaned.

We walked without talking for a while. I guess everyone is a bit shocked since the murder was committed on Mr. Ratchett. I can’t go safe anywhere. Wendy interupt me in my thoughts 

-We haven’t talked so much about the murder. She said.
-Well, what is it to talk about? 
-I don’t know. Who do you think it is?
-We can’t talk about this here. Someone can hear us. 
-No, everyone is sleeping!
-Okey...
-So, who do you think it is? Some suspicions?
-Umh,actually... yes! I said
-Really? 
-Yepp. What about you?
-No. I have no idea. But tell me! Who do you think it is?
-Well, I think it is the conductor! Do you wanna know why? Ofcourse you want! I said and winked.
-Dah? Tell me! Wendy said.
-I think that because he has the keys to all roms. So he can easy sneak in to someones room, stab them and then walk out like nothing happened. 

I could see Wendy think on what she just heard me say. 

-Yeah, it seems logical!
-You think? I said.
-Yepp!

The day went quite fast. I sat in my wagon and listened to music when someone knocked on the door. It was late and I’am not the one who use to get scared but this time I got really scared. I was alone in the wagon. Wendy was out. I lowered the music and then it knocked again.

-Who is it? I said but no one answered.
-Hello? Who is it? I screamed.
-It’s me! The conductor! Oppen please! he said.
I got even more scared.
-Umh.. I can’t oppen. I’m not dressed! I said fast. 

Then I heard he took up his keys and he oppened my door.

-Hello Sue!
-H..he..hello conductor
-why are you lying to me? You are dressed!
-Sorry! I’m so sorry sir!
-Yeah yeah. Well, I’ve heard that you talking about me! Is that true?
-What? No! Who told you that? I said with very shaking voice.
-You don’t have to know that. Just tell me the truth. Someone said that you think I have murderd Mr Ratchett!
-W...what? No, no I haven’t sir! 
-WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME?! He screamed. At this very moment, I wish I was dead.
-Okey. I have. But sir, I diden’t mean it!
-But now when you know my secret I have to kill you!
-So you are the murder?
-Haha stupid women!

That was the last thing I heard then everything went black. 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Intressant berättelse. Med bra innehåll - bra! Tänk på att ALLTID använda stor bokstav på "I". Läs också igenom texten en gång till innan Josefin ska rätta den, det finns något "slarvstavfel" som bara är onödigt. :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Det var en bra berättelse, och man kunde leva sig in i den. Du hade bra innehåll och du blandade inte ihopa tempusen inte vad jag kunde se i alla fall. Det var intressant att läsa texten också, du har skrivit lagom mycket för att vara en novell :)

    SvaraRadera