onsdag 23 januari 2013

Mrs Harriet Hubbard 1


Hello, I’m Mrs Harriet Hubbard. Many people say I have a kind face, but... I don’t know about that, I don't stand by the mirror and think: I have a kind face. My compartment is really simple, I have my bed close to the window, a drawer next to my bed and all my things on that drawer, it isn't that warm though. But not cold enough to make me freeze. Anyways, I'm traveling back to Los Angeles with my lovely daughter and my son in law. Both are really kind, and a great company. But the workers on this train... Some are just simply, really rude. Dear god! One of the waitors roles his eyes when I won't tip him, well, I’m not tipping him if he gives me coffee with too much sugar. Never! He keeps putting too much sugar in it. It's sweet, too sweet. I tell him so, he just frown and walk off. Rude. Well, anyways, my daughter and her husband always cheer me up, which I like, especially when the workers here are so awfully rude. They should be nicer to thoose who are older. Well, it will probably be better later on... I atleast hope so. But the food they serve is increadable, it has a wonderful taste, it would have been perfect if the waiter just could have some manners.

But something terrible happened! A murder was committed! Can you believe it? It was Mr Ratchett who lost his life. Stabbed in the chest a number of times, poor man, he was stabbed three times. My daughter told me so in the morning. But... It could have been me, maybe... Because someone entered my compartment, in the middle of the night. What if that is the killer. Oh god, I feel like if my heart is about to stop, I'm terrified. Oh I hope I'm not next on the killers ’To kill list’. But, my jewelry is safe, I hid it in my pillow. I know... My life is much more worth than jewelry, but I still find my jewelry important. I hope that none will steal it. But... How can I sleep at night, knowing a killer is among us! And what about my daughter and her husband?! What if they too would be injured in this, or even worse. I could barely imagine... It is so... awful. I honestly think though that the Swedish woman did it all though, because... Well, I'm not sure... It just feel like she did it, I mean, she and Mr. Ratchett had a fight earlier, he said something mean to her, she got really sad. I think that a good, well, good and good but a reason to make the kill. But I wouldn't say the 'best' reason.

Then another bad thing happened. Really bad. Well, as I said, a murder was comitted before. Well... I think that many on the train suspect me. Why you may ask. I’ll tell you why! The killers weapon, the knife, was found in my beauty bag in my compartment. And a handkerchief was also found, with the letter on it. I feel that people avoid me over this, thinking I am the one who killed Mr. Ratchett. Why would the killer hide it in my compartment? I feel like someone's framing me... Maybe it's that Swedish who is trying make it look like it was me, to get away with her own crime by putting her knife and the handkerchief in my roomWhat if they would kick me off the train or arrest me because of it!? I don’t want that. No. Never! But there is something that's not adding up, the conductors outfit that they found. The Swedish lady does not have that, no sir. She has normal clothes, or something like that. I mean what would she do with such a outfit? Wait, maybe she didn't do it after all. Maybe it was one of the conductors who did it. Oh my... But now, I'm confused, it doesn't go together, who of the conductors would want to kill Mr. Ratchett? Who!? I have no clue anymore, I only see the Swedish woman to have a motive to kill him, or have I just missed something. But maybe, she just maybe, had some kind of team work, with a conductor. That sounds sort of right, that could be it. But, why would one of the conductors help her? Hm, maybe she would happen to have a relationship with a conductor, but I'm still unsure about it. Maybe she finds more clues soon, the detective that is. Maybe I can figure something out if I just had more to work with. God, all this worries me, I get a really bothering feeling that makes me, I don’t know, it's hard to put into words, but it's heavy to carry. I better keep myself updated on clues. So I'm going to go and talk with the detective... Bye for now!  

1 kommentar:

  1. Det var en bra och intressant text som du har skrivit. Jag kunde inte se att du blandade ihopa tempusen. Du har skrivit lagom mycket för att vara en novell. Tänk på stor bokstav efter punkten, annars så allting bra ut :)

    SvaraRadera