tisdag 22 januari 2013

M Bouc

I am a short and rather stout elderly man. I'm the director of this railway company. When I was talking to my dear old friend miss Swanson.I've found out that she is also going on the Taurus express. I was delighted to hear that because I enjoy her company. I´m on the train because of i´m doing business in Athens which might be a little different from my home country Belgium. I think I will spend most of my time in my compartment in the Paris coach when I´m not out with my friend miss Swanson.

I am concerned about the reputation of the train. An unsolved murder isn´t the best commercial for my railway company. So I hope Miss Swanson will solve murder before the murderer strikes again.

Mrs Hubbard found a button from a uniform when she showed it for me I recognized it from a conductor uniform. A handkerchief was also found and it had the letter H embroidered on it and that stands for Henry as in Luis Henry. Luis hid the uniform because he noticed a button was missing.

A conductor was the last one in the dining car that is when he crabbed a knife to kill ratchett later
Ratchetts bell rang at 0.37. From what I heard Pierre went to Ratchett to see what he wanted.that is when Luis is in Ratchett's compartment and killed him an.When pierre goes to find out what Ratchett wants Luis answers Je me suit trompé which means it's nothing, I was wrong. At 1.17 he visited Mrs Hubbard and he hid the murder weapon while he was looking for what caused the noise Mrs Hubbard had heard.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nothing about Luis Henry can be verified, everything is just your thoughts and nothing is true. You should get proof before you write stuff about people. The part of the text that isn't about Luis Henry is pretty good.

    It is a very detailed text about Luis Henry and the other part. Very good.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I think that this was a good describe about your character. Just sometimes you write 'i' instead of 'I' which is a very little problem and easy to solve.

    You write good and you easy help the reader to know what you want them to know, but also give them a chance to think by themselves.

    SvaraRadera