tisdag 29 januari 2013

Dr. Constantine Witness Report #2

My name is Dr. Constantine and I'm a Doctor on my way to my hometown, Athen in Greece.
That's why I'm on the Taurus Express..

The other day I met Samuel Ratchett.
I saw that Samuel Ratchett had a chocolate egg in his purse, the egg looked so damn delicious.
I just couldn't control myself, I HAD TO TAKE THE EGG..
So I did, it felt like magic in my fingers, it's mine... Mine! My precious, I stared on it for a while and i saw that Ratchett took down his hand in his pocket.. Was it another egg?
No lol it can't be. I punched him in stomach and I ran away while screaming: LOLOLOLOLOLOL.. I was fascinated by his amazing invention.
I had never seen anything like that. Subsequent I went to my compartment and worked on the idea.
After i ate the chocolate i found something amazing.. It was toy inside the egg, The next day i went to Ratchetts compartment and saw that he was dead, It was a sign from heaven, I must continue the work on the chocolate egg. I must find a name for the piece of glory.. I might call it, "The kinder egg".
I went into Ratchetts compartment and found a handkerchief with a letter embroidered onto it, I also found a pipe cleaner.. Lucky me i don't smoke pipe.

But I found a blood stain on my white costume, I suspected it was period.. Weird, I went out of my compartment to get some food and everyone was staring at me really weird. After I ate my food i went to Ratchetts compartment once again and I saw something very leery, It was a medical book written by me! Everything was spinning around and i was thinking: Did i murder him, no it can't be.. I was in my compartment all night, I found a prescription of The Kinder Egg in Mr. Ratchetts cabinet I saw that it was containing loads of drugs. Was i the one who might have killed Samuel Ratchett?

The prescription:

Chocolate ova:

Chocolate ovum continet 40% Cocos et 40% albus Cocos
sed etiam 10% Marijuana 10% of alia pharmaca.

Signatus by:
Samuel Ratchett

Translation:


Chocolate eggs:
Chocolate egg contains 40% cocoa and 40% white cocoa
but also 10% Marijuana 10% of other drugs.

Signed by:
Samuel Ratchett

So that's what happend? I killed the rich american when i was on drugs?



4 kommentarer:

  1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  4. On some places you put out commas instead of dot. And when you write dots after each other, you have thee dots, not two dots that occurs in the text. You also seem to focus a whole lot on a candy egg, more then the other parts off the story. It might have been a bit unserious on it's places, like when you write that you suspected some blood to be period blood.

    And you shouldn't write word abbreviations like "lol" in the text.

    Other then that, well done.

    SvaraRadera