tisdag 29 januari 2013

Cyrus Hardmans Story

My name is Cyrus Hardman. I went on a train from Istanbul to Paris. You might wonder why.

It all started with me going after some crooks. I work as a private detective from McNeil’s Detective Agency in New York. I chased them down all the way from America to Europe. I lost the track after them in Istanbul. When I was at the airport on my way home, the office contacted me. Apperently there was a guy called Samuel Rachett who needed my help. I cancelled my flight and went to the train station, which were where we had decided to meet. Well at the train station he stood, looked a bit stressed actually. I asked what there was I could do for him. He said that he had recieved some threatening letters and went ahead and showed them to me. When he had shown them to me he asked if I could follow him on his train from Istanbul to Paris. So I followed him on his train. Well on the train we decided that it’d be safest if I slept in the same coach as him. I took a rather strategic berth as I could see his from mine. Everything went just fine until... the murder. I was staying up at night to keep an eye on Mr. Rachett. I have no idea how anyone ever could’ve murdered him when I was guarding him, I mean, I saw the conductor go from his berth a few times and once he was away for about 15 minutes but I don’t reckon hearing anything suspicoius. Well, I did hear Mrs. Hubbard ring her bell like something was wrong, I didn’t think it had anything to do with Mr. Rachett and I didn’t want to stop watching him.

Now he’s dead. I’m sitting here in my berth writing this now. I still don’t know who the murderer might be but I have my thoughts. My primary guess would be that anyone from the staff murdered him. Probably someone took a job on the train just to murder him. I’m not sure who, but I did notice that some of the maids didn’t like Mr. Rachett.

3 kommentarer:

  1. A bit short but wery well written and good story, maybe make it a bit longer with more describing and what happened after you suspected the murderer.

    SvaraRadera
  2. It is very well written, it´s long and intressting

    SvaraRadera