torsdag 10 januari 2013

Hugo Pitcher


Hugo Pitcher

I am a middle-aged man with small delicate hands. I have a moustache and a black curly hair. I am a little overweight due to love desserts. I am a very effective in the kichen and i doesn’t like his servant to stand idle.

I am a cook from Brighton. I have worked in several restaurants along the south coast of england, but since i divorced five years ago i have been working in railways restaurants. I think life is more simple on board trains. There are not so many alternatives to comsider; you cook the meals and you know how many guests you will have. Since people only come together for a couple of days you don’t get too close to them and relations never had to them and relations never had time to grow bad.

I will work a lot during the Christmas and New Year’s holidays. I am looking for a passenger whom he can ask to bring some christmas gifts to my two girls who lives with with their mother in Brighton. I sleep in the staff section in the Paris coach. I compartment with the waiter Robert Jason.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar