onsdag 23 januari 2013

witness 2 report hugo pitcher

I'm Hugo Pitcher and I am here on this train because I work here as the chef. I come from Brighton and i have worked in several restaurants along the south coast of England, but since i divorced from my wife I have been working on railways restaurants. I work mostly on christmas and new years eve. I am mostly in the dining cart, but thats obvies because I am the cook of this train.

There occurred a murder for a moment ago. And i think I know who the murderer was...

I think it was conductor Luis Henry, because they found a napkin with the letter H on it that wood be standing for Henry. And they found the button of a conductors uniform in Mrs Hubbard's compartment. 

They also found a conductors uniform hidden inside of a toilet. Plus he has the keys to all the coaches so he can put all kind of evidence inside others coaches witch I think he did.

The murder wapen was found in Mrs Hubbard's compartment and the button of a conductors uniform was found there. So I'm suspecting conductor Luis Henry is the killer.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar