tisdag 22 januari 2013

Pierre Michel


I am conductor Pierre Michel. I am a middle aged who has sallow skin, wears glassed and bald head. I am very honest and treat everyone with respect, but especially M Bouc, because he is my employer.  I travel on the Taurus Express because I work here and have done so for fifteen years. I work as a conductor on the Calais coach where I sit in the conductors seat all night. During the days I get some sleep in the Paris coach. I sleep in berth number twelve, and share a compartment with my colleague Luis Henry, who is also a conductor on this train. 

The trip started out really well. Everyone looked happy and we were having no problems. I was really happy about this, because maybe M Bouc would see how good I am at being a conductor and he would promote me. I really wanted a promotion so I could retire some day and live the rest of my life with my wife. But I don't think that will be happening anytime soon, because Mr. Ratchett was murdered. I don't even feel bad for him, because he is a patriotic, beef-loving idiot who doesn't like anyone or anything except for beef and the United States of America. At least that was what I found out from his diary. I wasn't supposed to read it, but I did so, that I could help catch the murderer. And why do I want to catch the murderer? Because I am one of the suspects. There is a lot of evidence pointing towards me, but I am innocent! If the murderer isn't caught they might think I did it and send me to prison. Then I would never see my wife again. Horrible thought!

Anyway, I think the chef, Hugo Pitcher did it. His motive is that Mr. Ratchett insulted the beef that Hugo is so proud of. I've never really liked the chef, because he is quite rude to people and gets angry when they criticize his food. Since he is the chef, he has access to knives, so that could explain why Mr. Ratchett was stabbed and not shot. I would like to have a look at the knife, to confirm my theory. He probably has ways to get the keys and all the other thing needed, since he works here too. He was probably going to wipe the blood off the knife so he wouldn't be suspected, but when Mrs. Hubbard saw him in her room he panicked and just shoved his handkerchief and knife in her purse and ran. His handkerchief has H for Hugo on it. I am going to bring up my theory with the detective. I really hope I am right, if I'm not it will be very awkward to work on this train, because I accused him wrongly. It might even be dangerous, given that he is the chef and could easily poison my food. I really need to stop writing this and get to bed, it's going to be a long day tomorrow. 

1 kommentar:

  1. You have a bit of careless mistakes in the third piece. "because he is quite rude", "access", blood off", "panicked and just".

    It's easy to make careless mistakes when you write such a long story.

    It's good that you used my story to use in your own to make a valid opinion on who the murderer is. I think you might be missing out on some clues though.

    SvaraRadera