onsdag 30 januari 2013

Mr Mastermans story


My name is Edward Masterman and i’m 39 years old. Me and Mr MacQueen are travelling on this train to serve Mr Ratchett when he is travelling around the world to do business. Hector MacQueen is helping Mr Ratchett with the language and i’m helping him with other things like give him something to drink or folding his clothes and serve him as best as possible. We are travelling on the Taurus Express and it looks like its a big train with two coaches the Paris coach and the Calais coach and a dining coach. I sleep in the Calais coach and i share a compartment ith a big italian fellow, I think his name is Foscarelli.

In the first day nothing happened really, it was really boring. I didn’t have much time for myself because Mr Ratchett needed help pretty often but i still met pretty many of the passengers and the staff on the train, some of them was nice and some others were not very nice. In the afternoon me, Mr Ratchett and Hector went to the dining cart and had supper. I sat with Mr MacQueen and I think her name is Hildegard maybe? Anyway it was delicious and after some talk and maybe a cup of coffee we began to sleep for the night at about 9 o’ clock I went into Mr Ratchetts compartement and folded and hung up his clothes and put his false teeth in a glass. Mr Ratchett were a bit upset that evening because of a threatening letter he got earlier. He was a bit mad at me because he thought I had put it there but it wasn’t me, maybe Mr MacQueen? 

I am sad and a bit terrified because Mr Ratchett has been murdered! I don’t know who did it, nobody knows! But I still think it’s Mr MacQueen because i think he was with Mr Ratchett most that evening and I think he put the letter on his nightstand.

1 kommentar:

  1. It's a good text, with only a few spelling errors. You've forgotten about the big I's as well as a capital on 'Mr' (only in first part). You should give your grammar a closer look. These are the errors I found: sit instead of sat, thaought instead of thought, its instead of it's and finally 'maybe a cup of coffee', don't u know if you had coffee or not?

    SvaraRadera