torsdag 31 januari 2013

Princess Nathalia Mirnoff

December 1974. I’m an old and ugly princess from Russia, my name is Nathalia Mirnoff. I’m traveling from Constantinople where I visited some friends at the Austrian Embassy. Together with me on this trip is my maid, Hildegard Schmith. She helped me with some stuff and gave me some massage at nights, because I have some rheumatic pains from which I suffer. When we jumped on the train, I saw many people, some regular some rich and many maids. I told my maid too carry my bags too my room, number three.

- Oh! I can hear some birds who are singing outdoor, so beautifully and wonderful. 

The train, ”Taurusexpress” was a very popular, nice and a beautiful train. Consisting of a dining car with a little kitchen, a sleep car and two passenger cars. When I came in to the train it was a red carpet on the floor, so beautiful and cozy.  I think that it was a bit cold on the train...

My first night was so weird. I was in the dining car and told the conductor to make up my bed. When I eat my dinner I sat with two older guys. After my dinner I went directly to my bed. I read until eleven in my british history book and then I turned out my light.

I couldn’t sleep because I had some pains, so I rang for my maid. I think the time was about a quarter to one when she came. Hildegard Schmith came and gave me some massage so I felt sleepy. I can’t say exactly when she left me.

I woke up suddenly when Hildegard woke me. She was pale and looked very frightened.

Mr Ratchett has been murdered tonight! And we had stuck in a snowdrift, so the train is fixed now and the murder can’t ran away from the train.

I was very scared because a murder are loose on the train, I felt discomfort in my stomach. Everyone went to the dining car because the conductor want to told us what’s happening the night. I felt so afraid then. But Mr Ratchett was a very stupid and nasty person. He has murder many children in his years so he deserve to be murdered, I think. But his family was of course sad about it.

I think the conductor is the murder, because he has all keys to the room and he was weird at the night. He was a bit quiet and suspicious. And the button from a conductor's uniform is found in Mrs Hubbard's compartment. The conductor's uniform is found hidden in the toilet in the Calais coach. He don’t like Mr Ratchett so much, so I think he is the murdered to Mr Ratchett murder.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I found some errors in your text but except that the text was very good it was easy to read and interesting.

    SvaraRadera
  2. It was a good text! very exciting ! =)

    SvaraRadera