tisdag 22 januari 2013

Witness report- Hildegard Schmidt


Hildegard Schmidt

Hello my name is Hildegard Schmidt. I work whit the Princess. I’m on this train becous the Princess has visit some friends at the Austrian Embassy in ConstantineopleThis night a person has been murdered and i´m so afraid right know. I don’t know if I want to stay on this train annymore. I work for the Princess. I was awakened around one o´clock and summoned  by the conductor. The princess wanted an extra blanket, so I returned to my compartment to fetch one. I give the princess massage so she felt sleeply. 

 A bell started to ringing but the conductor didn’t answer. I don’t know why he didn’t answer it. It was not the same conductor I was still awake. I think it´s Mrs Hubbard, becous they find the murder weapon in a beauty bag in Mrs hubbard’s compartment. Mrs Hubbard think it was a man in Mr Ratchett´s compartment. Dr Constantine believes Mr Ratchett was stabbed between midnight. Miss Swansson finds the following things in Ratchett’s compartment, she find a pipe, but Mr Ratchett didn’t smoke pipe.  

3 kommentarer:

  1. '' A bell started to ring(ringing is used when it's present time) but the conductor didn’t answer.'' Because is the correct spelling not becous.

    In some places you have wrote find when it should be found so you should read the text and correct those small mistakes.

    The text was good and it had a theme and not so many faults. It was detailed and i understood everything.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  3. You have a few typos in your text, If you review the text thoroughly and you will see these errors, and some tenses are wrong. Other then that, good.

    SvaraRadera