tisdag 29 januari 2013

Hildegard Schmidt




Hello my name is Hildegard Schmidt. I’m here with the princess Nathalia Mirnoff. I’m from Germany. I’m on the train because the princess has met some friends, and I must say that it is disgusting. The train is dark, cold and brown. It is very crowded on the train. The corridor is very small and there are no lamps. The windows are dirty of dust. The beds look like a children’s home beds. The floor is muddy and dirty because the shoes has been there. Everything is old and disgusting. I don’t understand why a princess want to be on this train. But it is her choice I think. Mr Rachett has been murded tonight. But I  don´t care about him. Actually I love it. I have always hate him and that was good for him to die since he wasn’t nice to me at all. There is a loose murder on the train but I dont care. Now I want to tell you the story about the night when Mr Rachett was murded. 

I woke up at one a clock in the night. The princess didn’t sleep well so i helped her with the bed. She wanted a extra blanket so I returned to find it. When i came out I saw the conductor, he ran in to me. He was going to the dining car. Then a bell started to ring but the conductor didn’t answer it. I really didn’t know what’s going on here. Well I returned back to my room. Next day everyone was sceard and they told me, that mr Ratchett had been murded. Well I think it was the best for him, but his family was of course sad about it. I really didn’t know who the murder is but I think it is Mrs Hubbard, because they find the murder weapon in her bag. The button from a conductor’s uniform is found in Mrs Hubbard’s compartment. Maybe he was there with here. That was the story about Mr Rachett.  

1 kommentar:

  1. I have always hate him. It should be ''I have always hated him'' and below that it should be ''There is a murderer loose''.

    ''She wanted an extra blanket so i returned to find it'' always an when there is a vocal after.

    ''Next day everyone was scared''.

    ''Well i returned back to my room'' the word back shouldn't be there.

    ''that mr Ratchett had been murdered''

    These are the wrong things i found in your text otherwise it is good and detailed.It's not just sentence after sentence the text has a theme in it.

    SvaraRadera