måndag 28 januari 2013

Lily Blake



I’m 32 years old and I’m quite straightforward and bossy. I like to tell the other waitresses what they should do and I’m a little lazy. My body is stout and I’m tough. I keep my long, blond hair in a tidy knot and my samll blue eyes observe everything. I keep track of everyone, both staff and passengers. 

I come from Newcastle and I have been working for the train company for eight years since my divorce from my alcholic husband. We didn’t ger any children. 

I like travelling around the world meeting new people all the time. I will work a lot during Christmas and New Year’s holidays to earn some extra money. I like fancy clothes. I’m secretly in love with the restaurant waiter Robert Jason. I sleep in berth nummer 4 in the staff section in the Paris coach. I share the compartment with Sarah Walker.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great presentation! But read the text again and correct some spelling mistakes that I saw when I read!

    SvaraRadera