tisdag 29 januari 2013

Mary Debenham story

Hello I think? 

I’m not so good at writing a diary. The fact is that this is the first time. So if someone is reading this some day in the future, you'll know why I’m so bad on it...

Well... I’m Mary Debenham. I’m 26 years old and I'm from England. And how do I look? My friends always say that I’m tall, slim, have a little bit pale skin, a beautiful face and cool grey eyes and I have black hair with neat waves and wears a black colored suit. While I’m writning this diary I’m on a train on my way to London. And why I’m on my way to London? Well I work as a governess for two children in Baghdad so I will celebrate the Christmas holiday at home. Right now I feel a bit lonley because I don’t know anybody on this train. I share compartment with a Swedish lady. Her name is Greta Ohlsson, I haven’t talked to her so much so I don’t really know how she is as a person but she’s nice to talk with. The food on this train is so good! I can feel the scent from the food in the hallway and it’s so tasty! I just love it! I have never tasted any better food on any other train I have ever been on. And I’m sure I'm sure it's not just me who think that, so I don’t think that there will be no problem finding someone to talk to in the dining car. 

I have to go now. I’m going to the dining car to get some food.

See ya! 

Something scary has happened! A man called Mr Ratchett has been murded. Dr Constantine think that Mr Ratchett was stabbed three times between midnight and two o’clock. And the murderer is on this train! What if I become next target? This night wasn’t good. I heard someone moaning when I was on the toilet. I heard from mrs Hubbard that she woke up and heard that someone were in her compartment. Well this is my point of view. 

After a very good dinner I went to my compartment, which I share with a Swedish lady named Greta Ohlsson. I made me ready2 for the night, read for a while and then I fell asleep. At five o’clock I woke up and went to the toilet. Then I heard someone moaning so I contacted the conductor and he went to see where the noise came from. Half past ten Greta went to mrs Hubbard to fetch aspirin because she had a terrible headache and she was away for about five minutes or something. I don’t know anybody on this train but when I was during the journey from Baghdad to Istanbul I talked with Colonel Arthur in the dining car, it was nice. 

You don’t know what Miss Swansson found in mrs Hubbard’s beauty bag... Miss Swansson maybe found the killers weapon, a knife. Maybe the murder were in her room this nigth or maybe it’s mrs Hubbard who is the murder... She like want things to be perfect so she maybe didn’t like Mr Ratchett... The murder is on this train and it makes me feel uncomftable. Miss Swansson also found the button from a conductor's uniform in found in Mrs Hubbard's compartment. And in Mr Ratchett’s compartment she found a handkerchief and the letter ”H” was embroidered on it. So the clues they have is:

*In Mr Ratchett’s compartment a handkerchief eith the letter ”H” embroidered, a pip cleaner when Mr Ratchett don’t even smoke.
*A buttom from a conductor’s uniform in Mrs HUbbard’s compartment.
*A uniform to a conductor hidden in the toilet in the Calais coach.
*The murders wespon, a knife. In Mrs Hubbard’s beauty bag.

So with the handkerchief and the weapon in the beauty bag makes me think that Mrs Hubbard is the murder. 


2 kommentarer:

  1. Bra skrivit. Du har en lagom lång och intressant berättelse, du har verkligen skrivit den som en dagbok. Tänk på att rätta stavfel som du har blandat ihop som tillexempel ''wtah'' som egentligen ska vara ''what'' Annars så allting bra ut vad jag kunde se, så inte några stora tempus fel eller något liknade :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I think your story was good. I liked that you wrote it like a diary. Just like Johanna said, you should read the story one time when you're then and correct it. You wrote it like if you were the person. It was good.

    SvaraRadera