tisdag 29 januari 2013

Robert Janson the whole story

This is my final travel before I can get home to my children and wife. I should hurry up buying presents though, so that I don't get home without presents. Today and everyday have been very hectic. I run around being nice and serving food. At about eleven in the evening I can go to bed after helping the cook with the dishes. I really don't like serving people which are not nice to me but I have to do it or else I don't get any money. I share sleeping room with the cook Hugo. He snarls and talks in his sleep but mostly I am to tired to recognize it. I really miss my family so as fast that I can run I will hurry home. I try to be nice to everybody but sometimes when they even won't give me a small tip I get mad, but of course I can't show i am angry on them so I just smile and walk away.

Some days are harder than other days, this day everyone was shouting for food and I had to run around getting payed and deliver food. There was even one person, Ms Hubbard that wouldn't give me any tip until her daughter convinced her. I had no time to even think on looking after murderers. One time I even had to work harder cause Emily was just talking to one of the conductors and not working. I got so mad so I went and talked to the cook and he got Emily back to work. After a long evening about ten o'clock I stumbled to my cabin to get some rest, I was so tired after the days work I fell asleep directly. I had to drag myself up eight in the morning to serve breakfast.

I thought and thought of who it could be and in the end I think I got an answer in my head so I went to the conductor Pierre to talk about it, this is what I thought.

Someone dressed out as a conductor, the false conductor locket the safe up and let 
Ms Hubbard in, Ms Hubbard shot Mr Ratchet and then cleaned the gun. She heard someone comming so she left the coach, just to make everyone think she didn’t shoot him she stabbed him three times in the chest, right where she shot him. The cleaner is from the gun and Ms Hubbard wouldn't have the strength to kill a man with a knife, the gun was easier. The storm hid the sound of a gun firing and cause she is quite old she uses a flintlock pistol and the flintlock pistol needs to be cleaned or else it will not work. Then the question is, who was the fake conductor, maybe when he locked up the door Ms Hubbard grabbed the person and talked to him of something so the button fell off. The person has to be someone that has access to a lot of key locks, maybe a masterkey and the person could maybe have gotten the dress from another train conductor in another train, so the person is traveling much and have access to a master key. Maybe Ms Hubbard got some exercise in French and the other person maybe is good on other languages. Ms Hubbard knows a flintlock pistol is worth much and puts it back in the bag instead of throwing it away. In the other peoples texts Mr Ratchet dies about six hours later than I say  Mr Ratchet gets shot, well Mr Rachet took some sleeping pills which lowers his heart rate so he slowly bleeded to death. And you couldn’t find any bullets cause you don't look for bullets in a knife wound. The bullet didn’t go through the body cause Ms Hubbard had taken a bitt less powder. Ms Hubbard says that it has been a burgulary in her room just to make her look innocent. The other person with the keys could be one of the conductors, payed to lock up the room and no one would suspect the conductor since he is in charge of the train. He could have picked up an extra suit at a station, just to make a decoy and ofcourse the conductor has all the keys for the rooms. If I am not wrong Luis has an love affair with Emily and he maybe wants to do something special, like go on a trip so maybe he needed the money that Ms Hubbard offered him.

When I was finished Pierre just started to laught at me cause he thought the plot was way to hard for even an evil mastermind to figure out. He went away cause he had to talk to the cook but I kept standing for myself thinking if the story was dumb. I walked away thinking that the story was not so dump but I didn't risked to talk to anybody else about it.

The next day I went to talk to Ms Swansson about what I thought. Right after I had told her about my story she flew up and started looking after bullets in Ratchet, they got found immediently and the pipe cleaner was for a gun and not a pipe. When Ms Swansson was going to Ms Hubbard cabin to ask her out she heard a loud gunshot, it came from where I was sitting so she ran back. I was sitting in a chair just waiting for the answer when Ms Hubbard came out of the toilet and pointed a gun against me. She shot and everything went black. While I was uncontious I knew that Pierre was the helper and he had told Ms Hubbard I was on her tracks, so Ms Hubbard tried to wipe me away. I woke up at a hospital and told exactly what happened. Ms Hubbard didn't make any resistance when she was arrested cause she is quite old. A person on the train told me that Pierre ran away right after the gunshot. I'm sure he didn't want anybody to get shot so I didn't told the police where he ran away. In a couple of weeks with resting and being with my family I got back to work but from that day I am always wearing a small chainmaile piece against bullet. I never found out why Ms Hubbard murdered Mr Ratchet cause the police said it was secret information.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Your voki is a very nice, it really looks like a waiter. Your witnes report is telling a lot of what "you" was doing , and you have a good pronunciation. Your story is also good, its easy to follow but I think you should tell more about how "you" feel and what you sees and stuff. If you do that it will be much more interesting to read it, you will picture the story in your head. Also you change tenses between the first and the last part. The part where you tell what "you" think the murder happened is very good. One more thing you can think of when you're writing is that it sounds better (at least I think so) if you write 'was not' to 'wasn't' and 'are not' to 'aren't'.
    As a whole, everything was great! :)

    SvaraRadera